Saturday, December 18, 2010

Feedback and Contact Information

Feedback, Critique, Question and Suggestions from the readers is more than welcome. The goal of the blog is to provide the best information possible and any suggestion for how this can be done is welcome. The recommendations for gear and different products are based on my own experience; I do not receive any economic compensation from any of the companies for recommending their products. The aim is simply to give the readers some suggestion for what products that can be found on the market, but these recommendations do not cover the whole market; there are thousands of different alternatives to be found.


Ads
I have used Ads from Google AdSence from the start mostly to keep track of the traffic on the site. My goal with the site is to provide the best advice, information and suggestions that I can, but if the site in a long term perspective would generate some income this would of course be considered as a positive side effect. The articles will remain free to view for anyone how would like to do so.

Contact
If you want to contact me you can do so either by writing a message here, write me a PM at the Survivalist Boards or write an e-mail to: contact.sibitotique@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment